Services & Rates
Meet in Person
Life Solutions Counseling offers a variety of professional counseling services. You can meet with Heleen at our office in Beaverton, Oregon. Schedule your appointment online or give us a call at (503) 914-2749.
Life Solutions Counseling offers online counseling via a secure 256-bit encrypted system . You can safely connect with Heleen via video, email, or text on our secure portal. We also provide user-friendly online scheduling.
- Individual Counseling $110 for 50 min
Therapy for individuals who struggle with addiction, trauma, abuse,mood disorders, eating disorders, culture shock, and domestic violence. Let us help you to improve your quality of living, by inviting change and joy into your life.
- Online Counseling $100 for 50 min
Online counseling via a secure 256-bit encrypted system . You can safely connect with Heleen via video on our secure portal. Counseling in the comfort of your won home. Certain restrictions/limitations apply to online counselling.
- Group Counseling $20 for 90 min
Our groups run for 8 weeks and the full amount of $160 is payable at the start of the group. If you need to make two or more payment we ask that you contact us before groups starts to arrange this. Please contact us to find out if groups counseling is a good choice for you. Certain restrictions apply : 503-914-2749
- Couples Counseling $160 for 90 min
Professional counseling services at our Beaverton office for couples struggling with relationship and parenting issues . We offer you a safe space to deepen trust, repair wounds, and communicate needs and wants to your partner.
- Family Counseling $200 for 90 min
Family counseling can be very beneficial to bring healing to the whole family unit. It is also helpful if you are parenting children who have mental disorders or other difficult behavioral problems. Please call Heleen to find out more: 503-914-2749
- Brief or Single Session Counseling $110 for 50 min
Brief counseling is not appropriate for all clients, but rather for those who need brief advice/counseling on topics such as work, business, decisions, career, peer relationships, etc. It could be only ONE or a few sessions, depending on the need of the client. Please contact us to see if this may be a good option for you.
- Payment is required at the beginning/end of each session.
Accepted forms of payment include: Cash, Check, Visa, MasterCard, Discover, and American Express.
Clients who prefer to use our online payment service need to make their payments BEFORE the session.
Instructions to pay online:
Log into the client portal and click on “Billing”. Click “Make a Payment” next to Account Balance
Please note that you do not need a Paypal account, simply scroll down further on the page and click on “Pay with Credit or Debit Card”
We reserve your appointment time just for you. We understand that life happens, but If for some reason you need to cancel or reschedule an appointment we ask that you please give us 24 hours notice so we can use your spot for someone who may need it that day. Thank you.
We do NOT accept insurance at this time, but here are other options for you:
- Clients wishing to use their insurance will be provided a detailed bill or invoice (Superbill) which can be used to receive a reimbursement from their insurance company. Please note that not all insurance companies allow this and the reimbursable amount is set by the insurance company and may not cover the full counseling fee. Clients need to check with their insurance ahead of time. Clients are responsible to pay the bill in full at the time of the appointment and then download or print the detailed invoice/receipt in the cient portal to claim the money (or a percentage of it) back from their insurance.
- Mental health services are considered medical expenditures and funds stored in a Health Savings Account can be used to pay for services.
- We do have a limited amount of scholarships available per year. These are on a sliding scale so please contact us to fill out the needed paperwork and see if you qualify.
Monday through Friday 9am-5pm (Pacific Time)